Position: Adult Support Home Manager
Job Classification: (safety sensitive)
Reports to: Associate Director
Job Summary: The Manager is responsible for ensuring service delivery is effective, efficient and based on policies and procedures. The Manager will provide on-site leadership to staff, ensure the employees have the training and orientation to effectively complete their duties and that standards are adhered to. The Manager will work cooperatively with staff, management and community partners to ensure the clients are maintained in a safe, supportive and productive environment.
• Implement and maintain policy, procedures and standards.
• Hire, orientate and train staff.
• Complete employee performance reviews/evaluations.
• Provides supervision to all employees.
• Ensure training is consistent with the needs of the staff and clients.
• Ensure the needs and best interest of children are met.
• Assist in the development and monitoring of Individuals Program Plans.
• Develop and Maintain relationships with partners.
• Develop, monitor and manage program budget and expenditures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A degree in the Human Service Field (equivalencies will be considered).
• Management and financial budgeting experience.
• Familiar with accreditation standards and policies.
• Experience working with individuals with cognitive disabilities.
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and vehicle.
• Must obtain a clear Vulnerable Record Check.
• Because modeling of a healthy and responsible lifestyle is required for these positions, preference will be given to candidates who abstain from drugs and alcohol.
DEADLINE DATE: Open until filled
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Interested applicants, who meet the qualifications as listed above, must submit:
1. Cover letter
2. Current resume with dates specified
3. LIST of three current references with phone numbers
4. Vulnerable Sector Check/Clear Criminal Record Check
5. Drivers Abstract
Attention to: Human Resources:
Phone: (306) 344- ext. 2238 Fax: (306) 344-2357
Mail: PO Box 70 Onion Lake, SK S0M 2E0